The consulate of the Netherlands in São Paulo is looking for an enthusiastic Management Assistant
The management assistant is the right-hand person to the Consul General and her deputy and the linchpin of the Consulate. Answering emails, making appointments, writing reports of meetings, collecting, organizing and archiving data in several content management systems, supporting incoming visitors and delegations and preparing files for these incoming delegations. He or she will be handling and advising on received invitations, making and sending invitations, set up guest lists and co-organize receptions and events.
We are looking for a proactive, dynamic and service-oriented personality who is flexible enough to deal with a wide variety of activities. He / she combines speed of operation with a high quality of output and shows initiative. A team player, who is happy to contribute, together with colleagues from the consulate, to improve the position and visibility of the Netherlands in São Paulo.
The Consulate General is an office at Faria Lima district in São Paulo. The consulate in São Paulo, which employs nearly 20 people, represents Dutch economic, consular and cultural interests in 5 southern states of Brazil. Also there is an innovation department and a Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, which both cover the whole country. The consulate is part of a bigger Dutch network in Brazil, that includes the Embassy in Brasilia, the Consulate General in Rio de Janeiro, the Netherlands Business Support Offices (NBSO) in Belo Horizonte and Porto Alegre and 11 honorary consuls.
The management assistant is employed within the general affairs department of the consulate. The management assistant will report directly to the Consul General. He or she will collaborate & communicate regularly with all other staff in the Brazil network.
· General knowledge of secretarial administrative support and management support methods.
· General knowledge of ICT, social media and Window applications.
· Good communication skills.
· Service oriented personality.
· Higher vocational education or bachelor degree
· Fluency in Portuguese and English, written and orally, is a must and will be part of the assessment procedure. Dutch is a plus.
· Dutch people who reflect should have a valid residency and work permit.
· Affinity with the Netherlands.
· Salary depending on background, Scale 5 from R$ 6.891 onwards.
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter before Monday the 6th of September, via email to: email@example.com
Additional questions? Please email Nico van Dijk (operational manager): firstname.lastname@example.org